As we look forward to meeting again in person, we want to communicate care for the diversity of opinions and stances on how and when and be wise in how we meet. We are aware that some of you are anxious to return, others are cautious or hesitant, and still others are simply unable or unwilling. We honor and respect each of you, and want to provide some first steps in gathering together in person.
- These services will not be streamed online and will be held outdoors.
- These are not repeats of Sunday morning but will have a “First Wednesday” feel to them.
- Registration is required so that we will know how to plan for social distancing.
- More information will be communicated with your registration.
- Feel free to stay in your car (service will be broadcast over FM radio) or bring lawn chairs and whatever else you need.