We are so excited to see you again!
Ages 3 - 10
What you need to know:
- 9:00a and 11:15a
- Enter the building at door 2 (office/nursery door)
- Drop off and pick up will be in the hallway to the left of the door. Kids ministry will take place in the fellowship hall.
- We encourage you to pre-register to make the process faster.
- Please note if your child has a fever or is showing other COVID symptoms they will not be able to participate in kids’ ministry.
What precautions are you taking?
- Parents will answer COVID screening questions
- All children will have their temperature checked
- Per VA executive order, masks are optional for children 10 and under.
- Adults working with kids will wear masks and also be screened for COVID symptoms.
- Children will remain socially distant, volunteers will guide each child to their own personal space.
New Improved Mother’s Room
Our mother’s room is a special place for you and your younger children to watch the service with comfortable seating. Feel free to take advantage if your child gets fussy in service!
- 8:45am (first service) only
- Room 107
- Toy checkout stations available (one per family)
See What To Expect
Ages 0 - 2
If you are a family with a child under 3, we have an option for you!
Traditional nursery is on pause during the pandemic, but as space permits, we are offering personal kids ministry for your young children. This special time will allow no contact with children from other families. Please contact Jennifer Moore to sign up by Saturday at email@example.com