More | March 2-April 16
God has a great outpouring for us and our community. This is a time for us to lead and join others in prayer to seek more of His Presence. To receive the outpouring like the book of Acts we should pray like those in the book of Acts.
At least two people praying in the sanctuary every day until Easter.
“They all joined together constantly in prayer” (Acts 1:14)
We will continue praying through the book of Acts.
How It Works
You choose the day or night and time. Sign up below
We post the results below under “Scheduled Prayer Times”
Now others can look at the website and choose to join with you.
This Week's Prayer Times
|Sat||4/16||9am||Prayer with Elders|
More times will be posted each week!
Times do not show up until they are confirmed and processed by staff.
Choose Times to Pray
To effectively manage this project, we ask that you choose a prayer time at least 3 days in advance.
Leading: Frequently Asked Questions
When can I come to pray or sign up to lead a prayer day?
‣ You can choose anytime during any day (or night).
‣ From March 2 – April 16
‣ Your prayer time can be between 30 minutes to an hour long.
‣ You can pick multiple hours if you want to go longer than an hour.
‣ You can also choose to do this multiple times or the same time for a few weeks.
If I don’t want to lead, but I want to come and pray, how does that work?
‣ “Scheduled Prayer Times” above will show you the times people have reserved the sanctuary for prayer.
‣ Simply show up at that time.
If I choose to lead a time, who should I do this with?
‣ Talk with family, small groups, coworkers and anyone else.
‣ Let this be a time to bring what’s on your heart to God.
‣ We ask you to find one other person who will come and pray with you.
‣ You can sign up for a day and hour before you have that person – just keep asking.
Why don’t we just have staff and church leaders lead prayer times?
‣ God is calling our entire church to pray and seek Him.
‣ You may want to do a time that someone else would love but our leadership can’t do.
‣ God wants us all to be participants as together we seek His calling for our church.
How do I lead a prayer time?
‣ There is no wrong way to lead a prayer time.
‣ We prepare a prayer point from the book of Acts for each day.
‣ You can focus on that or pray for other things that are on your heart.
‣ You can email us at email@example.com if you want some more direction to lead the prayer time
What if I can’t be in the sanctuary to join in prayer?
Keep following the daily prayer points from the book of Acts we provide
Why not schedule a zoom or phone prayer time with friends.
Submit an online weekly prayer meeting time here. We will put it on the calendar.
What is the story and heart behind this time?
The Lord has clearly said that 2022 is a year of an outpouring of His Spirit for our church family and others who will seek His Presence. This is why we have been following the book of Acts and letting God work the same truths in us as He did the first believers. So far the result has been refreshing and powerful. As we have seen physical miracles, mental health healings and a new love for the Lord, we know there is so much more!
That is why for Lent (March 2-April 13) we will press into prayer together as the early church did. Prayer always comes before a powerful move of God and we want to prepare ourselves this Lenten season. Acts 1:14 tells us: “They all joined together constantly in prayer”
Here are some additional scriptures the Lord gave us that confirm His vision and call for us to pray together.
For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.” –Matt 18:20
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. – 2 Chronicles 7:14
5 Now this is what the Lord Almighty says: “Give careful thought to your ways. 6 You have planted much, but have harvested little. You eat, but never have enough. You drink, but never have your fill. You put on clothes, but are not warm. You earn wages, only to put them in a purse with holes in it.”
7 This is what the Lord Almighty says: “Give careful thought to your ways. 8 Go up into the mountains and bring down timber and build the house, so that I may take pleasure in it and be honored,” says the Lord. Haggai 1:5-7
When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38 Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” – Matthew 9:36-38
After Jesus had gone indoors, his disciples asked him privately, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”
29 He replied, “This kind can come out only by prayer.” – Mark 9:28-29
After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly. Acts 4:31