(Updated September 2021)
Changes to Virginia’s COVID restrictions have led us to a new round of decisions for how we gather together as God’s family each Sunday. Our diverse family has different needs and Jesus has called us to love and serve one another in all our different concerns and convictions. We ask you to comply with the state and federal COVID-19 guidelines. Members should not feel obligated to return to in-person worship before they feel ready to do so. Those who are sick, have health conditions or are high risk individuals are encouraged to join us online.
- All activities will follow State of Virginia requirements.
- During all services, the rightmost section of the sanctuary will be a “mask required” section.
- The CDC recommends all individuals wear masks in public indoor settings in areas of substantial or high transmission.
- Free masks are available.
- We have stickers available so you can show others your level of comfort with personal contact.
- When communion is offered, it will be in a sealed, prepacked cup.
What do you have for kids?
- We currently offer structured kids ministry up to age 12 during 2nd and 3rd services.
- Adult leaders and children 3 and over must wear masks.
- Children may not participate in Kids Ministry is showing COVID symptoms.
- Sign up is suggested.
What precautions are you taking?
- The church is professionally cleaned and disinfected each week and surfaces are sanitized between services.
- Rows in the sanctuary are spaced at 6′
- Church staff will be wearing masks indoors unless leading from the platform.
Staying Connected and Safe
How can I give online?
There is so much good the body of Christ can do right now in as we continue to follow God’s principle of “first” in our tithes and offerings. Access a video tutorial below on how to get started giving online.
What about my small group?
Small Groups can meet in the building again, but many are still meeting online. Contact your group leader for more information. Looking for a group? Browse the groups we offer.
Share or Meet a Need
We know this will be a difficult time for many. Click below to fill out a care request form if you are in need of assistance, or if you are available to respond and meet a need.