(Updated August 2022)
Changes to Virginia’s COVID restrictions have led us to a new round of decisions for how we gather together as God’s family each Sunday. Our diverse family has different needs and Jesus has called us to love and serve one another in all our different concerns and convictions. We ask you to comply with the state and federal COVID-19 guidelines. Members should not feel obligated to return to in-person worship before they feel ready to do so. Those who are sick, have health conditions or are high risk individuals are encouraged to join us online.
- All activities will follow State of Virginia requirements.
- We do not require masks but you are welcome to wear one if you would like and you will likely see others doing so.
- During all services, the leftmost section of the sanctuary will be a “mask required” section.
- Free masks are available.
- When communion is offered, it will be in a sealed, prepacked cup.
What do you have for kids?
- We currently offer structured kids ministry up to age 12 during both services.
- We will mirror the mask requirements of Chesterfield schools, so masks are not currently required.
- Children may not participate in Kids Ministry if showing COVID symptoms
What precautions are you taking?
- The church is professionally cleaned and disinfected each week and surfaces are sanitized between services.
- The mask only section in the sanctuary has additional spacing between rows. If you’re looking for a more social distanced experience, you may want to make use of this section.
Staying Connected and Safe
How can I give online?
There is so much good the body of Christ can do right now in as we continue to follow God’s principle of “first” in our tithes and offerings. Access a video tutorial below on how to get started giving online.
What about my small group?
Small Groups can meet in the building again, but we also offer some online groups of you are more comfortable with that. Looking for a group? Browse the groups we offer.