(Updated June 2021)
Changes to Virginia’s COVID restrictions have led us to a new round of decisions for how we gather together as God’s family each Sunday. Our diverse family has different needs and Jesus has called us to love and serve one another in all our different concerns and convictions. We ask you to comply with the state and federal COVID-19 guidelines. Members should not feel obligated to return to in-person worship before they feel ready to do so. Those who are sick, have health conditions or are high risk individuals are encouraged to join us online.
- Masks wearing will be according to CDC guidelines for all services; mask wearing is not required for fully vaccinated individuals.
- During the 8:45am service, we will offer a “mask required” section for those who aren’t yet comfortable around others without masks.
- We have free masks available!
- We offer stickers so others will know how much contact you are comfortable with.
What do you have for kids?
- We currently offer structured kids ministry up to age 12 during 2nd and 3rd services.
- Adult leaders and children 3 and over must wear masks.
- Sign up is required.
What precautions are you taking?
- The church is professionally cleaned and disinfected each week and surfaces are sanitized between services.
- While we have returned some seats to the sanctuary, the distance between rows is double the spacing of our standard layout.
Staying Connected and Safe
How can I give online?
There is so much good the body of Christ can do right now in as we continue to follow God’s principle of “first” in our tithes and offerings. Access a video tutorial below on how to get started giving online.
What about my small group?
Small Groups can meet in the building again, but many are still meeting online. Contact your group leader for more information. Looking for a group? Browse the groups we offer.
Share or Meet a Need
We know this will be a difficult time for many. Click below to fill out a care request form if you are in need of assistance, or if you are available to respond and meet a need.