– Galatians 6:2 PERSONAL: Ask God how to respond to those with burdens and struggles who need your grace. CORNERSTONE: Pray for divine healing for those in our church family with sickness and broken relationships. MOTIVATION: Pray for Pastor Travis and Brittany as they serve the community.
– 1 Thess 5:11 PERSONAL: Ask God which relationship needs to be stabilized and secured in love, and how. Act on what He says. CORNERSTONE: Pray that Cornerstone’s witness would be one of a safe, secure, honest and humble community. MOTIVATION: Pray for strength and stamina for the team that will lead weekly.
– Hebrews 10:24-25 PERSONAL: Ask God who to write a note/text of gratitude to. CORNERSTONE: Pray for God to raise up new Small Group Leaders. MOTIVATION: Pray for favor in the school with the new leadership.
– Mark 10 PERSONAL: Ask God who you can encourage today and how. CORNERSTONE: Pray for Discipleship relationships to multiply. MOTIVATION: Pray our mailers would connect with people in the community.
– John 13:34-35 PERSONAL: Ask God who needs to receive the unconditional love of Jesus from you and how. Act on what He says. CORNERSTONE: Pray that Loving relationships and friendships would be formed within the church. MOTIVATION: Pray that the last leg of fundraising would be fruitful as we go to churches and friends in our community for support.
Pray for one another – James 5:16 PERSONAL: Ask God what He wants to transform in you. CORNERSTONE: Pray that the unity in our diversity would continue to be a lighthouse in the community. MOTIVATION: Pray that the Lord continues to solidify the team.
“Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore, do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead, be filled with the Spirit. Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.” (Ephesians 5:17-20) … Read More
“Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.” (Psalm 42:5-6) God is great—even when life is not. Worshiping Jesus in the valleys of life is the key to transformation! Most people want to worship Jesus on the “mountain tops” of life, but worshiping “faithfully” includes so much more. Since worship is how I relate to God, worshiping Jesus happens in the hard days just as much as in the easy … Read More
“Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care.” (Psalm 95:6-7) Worship leads to action. Worship of our great God should end up leading to action—places where we change or “bend” what we do to bring Him glory and honor. The Hebrew word for “worship” in Psalm 95:6 basically means “to bend.” When we worship God, we bend our lives to what He wants and who … Read More
“I will thank the Lord at all times. My lips will always praise him. I will honor the Lord. Let those who are hurting hear and be joyful. Join me in giving glory to the Lord. Let us honor him together. … Taste and see that the Lord is good. Blessed is the man who goes to him for safety.” (Psalm 34:1-3, 8) What’s the point of going to your favorite restaurant if you had to rush in and eat your favorite meal for twenty minutes and then immediately fill … Read More