John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. Luke 2:6-7 While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn. In the original Christmas story, the whole world was too busy … Read More
Advent devotions begin on Monday, Dec 04. Check back soon!
– James 5:16 PERSONAL: Ask God what He wants you to take away from these 14 Days of Prayer. Act on what He says. CORNERSTONE: Pray that this year we would see many salvations. MOTIVATION: Pray for Motivation’s Launch day!
– Philippians 2:3-8 PERSONAL: Ask God what ways He wants you to serve in the body of Christ. Act on what He says. CORNERSTONE: Pray for joy to be part of the serving culture of Cornerstone. MOTIVATION: Pray for our nal serve day at Falling Creek.
– Psalm 18:1-7 PERSONAL: Ask God who needs to be restored with gentleness and how. Act on what He says. CORNERSTONE: Pray that our hunger for God’s word would deepen. MOTIVATION: Pray for energy for the team as we learn our portable church load in/out.
– Romans 8:9-10 PERSONAL: Ask God who you can prefer today and how. Act on what He says. CORNERSTONE: Pray that the unity in our diversity would continue to be a lighthouse in the community. MOTIVATION: Pray for Portable Church as they travel with our church equipment.
– Luke 15:20 PERSONAL: Ask God who to show mercy to today and how. Act on it. CORNERSTONE: Pray that God would deepen our thirst for His presence in our worship. MOTIVATION: Pray for continued unity in the team.
– Colossians 3:6 PERSONAL: Ask God to expose any wrong way or attitude in you. Confess it with another and receive God’s forgiveness. CORNERSTONE: Pray that Christ’s righteousness would be our focus and aim. MOTIVATION: Pray for our launch team meetings.
– Acts 13:3 PERSONAL: Ask God who He is sending you to today, and how you can share the love of Jesus with them in a practical way. CORNERSTONE: Head to Cornerstone.ag and pray for one of our missionaries. MOTIVATION: Pray as we do outreach within the community.
– James 5:16 PERSONAL: Ask God whose burden He wants you to carry in prayer. Share with that person that you are praying for them today. CORNERSTONE: Pray for Sunday’s Service to be a time in God’s holy presence and word. MOTIVATION: Pray for the residents in the community that the Lord would soften their hearts even now.